Day 01: Bangkok Arrival & Sriracha Tiger Zoo & Alcazar Cabaret
Upon arrival meet our representative and transfer (private, no guide) to “Sriracha Tiger Zoo”, enjoy a wildlife experience and then join the transfer to the hotel in Pattaya.
In the evening pick-up at the hotel and join the transfer to see the show at “Alcazar Cabaret Theatre” and then join the transfer back to the hotel. Overnight in Pattaya.
Day 02: Pattaya
Breakfast At The Hotel. The Day Begins A Little Early This Morning As You Are Taken On A Full Day Excursion To The Coral Island. On The Island You Can Indulge In Water Sports & Also Try Your Hand At Paragliding!! Truly An Exhilarating Experience!! The Tour Terminates Early Evening Back At Your Hotel. Spend The Evening Strolling Down The Avenues Of Pattaya Skirting The Beach Or Try Your Hand At Bargaining For Wares At The Shops Dotting The Beach. Overnight stay at HOTEL PATTAYA.
Day 03: Pattaya – Bangkok City Temple Tour & Chao Phraya Dinner Cruise (B/-/D)
Breakfast is served at the hotel, Morning – 0900 HRS Proceed to Coral Island Tour by Speed Boat with Lunch.
Then pick-up at the hotel and transfer (private, no guide) to the hotel in Bangkok, after check-in free time until your guide pick-up to join the tour, we’re starting to go to visit “Wat Traimit” is one of the most famous temples in Bangkok and is known as the Temple of the Golden Buddha (the statue of Buddha is made from solid gold weighting), then take a short walk to explore China Town, the area is complex with Thai, Chinese and Indian as good people from South Asia Community, after that going visit the famous Reclining Buddha at Wat Po, where the blind may be trained to become masseuses, Wat Po is the origin of “Thai Traditional Massages School”, and then we will visit “Marble Temple” and stop at the Gem Gallery before transfer back to the hotel, take your time and free at your leisure.
In the evening pick-up at the hotel and join the transfer for your luxury dining, “Chao Phraya Dinner Cruise” and then join the transfer back to the hotel. Overnight in Bangkok.
Day 04: Bangkok – Departure
Breakfast is served at the hotel, then pick-up at the hotel lobby and transfer (private, no guide) to airport to take your own flight to the next destination.
————————- Tour ends with sweet memories.——————
- Accommodation with daily breakfast.
- All transfer as mentioned.
- Meals as specified (Food only // B = Breakfast, L = Lunch, D = Dinner)
- Admission fee as specific
- International & Domestic air ticket.
- Thailand Visa
- Meals which not specified and beverage
- Other items not specified. / Items & expenditure of personal nature.
- Personal expense
- Travel insurance. Please kindly note that the full coverage travel insurance from your country of origin should be purchased in advance on your own.
- Visa for Thailand
- Gratuities: tips to guides, drivers, our representatives, bellboys, etc.
However, you might pay more or less depending on their services.
– Packages tour rates are Nett, non-commissionable
– Another period of packages tour price, please contact us anytime.
– All rates are subject to change without prior notices.
– Confirmation of room & price is subject to space availability at the time of booking only.
– Hotel’s early check-in, late check-out, connecting rooms and adjoining rooms are not guaranteed.
– Splitting up the package is not allowed, unused services are non-refundable in any case.
– Minor program changes are sometimes necessary, depending on road conditions, room availability and circumstance at that time.
– Child policy: 02 – 11 years old.
– Above cost apply for cash payment only if you need to transfer by bank add more $35 per transfer
|Price is based on: Per Person|
|Vehicle for N0. Of Pax||Budget Tours||Deluxe Tours||Luxury Tours|
|( 02-04 Pax)||11,500/-||15,500/-||20,500/-|
These rates are subjected to 60 days prior online booking . If customer requires current booking which means booking between 1 to 60 days prior. Rates are subject to change without prior notice.
FOR MORE DETAILS & RESERVATION, PLEASE CONTACT US.
Booking will be confirmed on receipt of advance deposit only.
(1) We require 50% advance deposit to hold the booking.
(2) Balance 50% must reach us to tour starting date.
Terms & Conditions :- (Apply)
– Postponement of date will be treated as cancellation and will be subject to availability.
– No change is permissible when one package is confirmed.
– If the desired hotel is not available due to any reason whatsoever, we reserve the right to shift our customer to similar hotel.
– Rates are subject to change without prior notice.
– Due to any inclement weather condition,we are not liable for any kind of refund.
Note: – Tours can be tailor made according to your specification.